Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Chilling in the Philippines-- Vinny takes over again

February 26, 2014

Vinny here. While Mom and Dad went on a two week trip, let me tell you where I was.

"The Dog Spa"

Well there were dogs there, but I saw no spa.  I have never been away from my owners and on my own. usually Lacey is with me.  But she is in Nebraska and I am here so there is that.

The place is two blocks from our condo. Its across a bust road, so we took a cab.  I went in with Mom and Dad stayed int he cab to make sure he did not drive off.  I kept trying to escape out the door when Mom was filling out paperwork. I do not like this!!!! Where are they going?

I had a suite.  Well it wasn't the Waldorf Astoria, but it was better than that flea motel we had to stay in Columbus once.  And no one was saying "Dead dog walking"

The staff said I was hyper.  HYPER?  You think that is HYPER?  I will show you hyper... all over your leg.  Give me a break.  Lacey is usually around to regulate me.  I was alone... for two weeks, in a foreign land with people who speak a foreign language... and I am HYPER? There were other dogs to interact with but I don't like all of that.  i just want to bark...

Since I have no concept of time, 2 weeks feels like forever.  Finally, Mom was back at the counter and there was Dad sitting in a cab. They got me home and I decided to take a nap.

and then a few hours later... I woke up long enough to drink some water...

and sleep.......

Pretty much I did that for 4 days...  Those $%$^$#^ owners better not leave me again!

VINNY


No comments:

Post a Comment