Sunday, March 16, 2014

Chilling in the Philippines -- OOPS Part 2

March 16, 2014

Hi everyone!  Hope you had a great Ides of March.  St. Patrick's Day is not celebrated here in the Philippines so please have a shamrock shake for me and some green beer.

Well the saga of my lost passport is over.  It has been found... and only mere inches from where it should be.  Now I am just waiting on the US Embassy to tell me what to do.  Their phone banks are down and they do not return emails, even though they say they reply in 1-3 business days.

Basically, I put the passport on TOP of where it was supposed to go instead of in its respective drawer. Items from Suzy's job got piled on top and it was "lost".  Good think is that I have it.  It is found.  It is not like the stolen passports that are being mentioned with the lost Malaysian airliner.

So a breath of relief for us... although it was a $150 misplacement.

Have a good day everyone and take care of yourselves!

Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment